My Beautiful Life


Thursday 13 May 2010

lunch @ McD..


0300 hrs i was in McD gdg..of coz enjoyin my fav. meal McD Big Mac.picture taken from google image bcoz m not rely thinkin bot othr things when eatin.

i do enjoyed my meal..but not in a peaceful mood, bcoz there's a group of alien sittin at d corner makin terrible,annoyin, irritatin @#$%* sound. they chat usin alien language which is sounds unfimiliar to my human ears.they wear weird outfit, looks like a long skirt & a necktie..they act like they were in their own lair, ignoring their surrounding & makin alot of fuss. which made me kinda..piss off... and ofcoz other customers too.

so then, soon after the alien were gone *thankgod* there's a guy approachin my table. he show me a small card sayin "saya adalah bisu dan pekak secara semulajadi" so i tot ia ani minta sdkah, so i fetch a $1 dollar bill, he refused it. then he show the other side of the card sayin "rantai hp 1 $6 2 $10".ooo ahaha somehow i felt guilty for my action earlier. he then show me a various kinds of beautiful hp chains . in the end i bought 2 and only paired hp chains. i fell in love with it at first sight .

No comments:

Post a Comment