My Beautiful Life


Saturday 14 January 2012

Past 12 midnight.

it's already past 12 at midnight, my birthday had officially ended. the magic of birthday is the same as Cinderella's shoes, it'll be gone as soon as the clock tick on 12am lol.

a big thanks to my family for the surprise cake and mini event and thanks to aunts, cousins, friends for the greeting.

as for my birthday celebration it was just a mini event where my family gathered together with a simple birthday cake and a family set KFC however i do really appreciate it. it meant more and really a heart warming moment when u gather around with ur family on a dining table. personally this is the best birthday party then dancing on the dance floor with strangers, but of course everyone had their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment