My Beautiful Life


Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mental illness..

i think i need to see a psychiatrist...
no, i'm not crazy..but i realize i do have some mental issues lately...

1. Insomnia, i'm very sleepy right now but my subconscious refuse to sleep.

2. Paranoia, earlier at the meeting with colleagues and supervisors, there were a few incidents occurred to me,i'm still thinking about it till now, i just refuse to not to think about it. i tried to divert my attentions by watching TVs etc but hell..it isnt working.

3. Depression. Anxiety, Insomnia and Paranoia generating stress..i'm just too depress right now..

4. Generalize Social Phobia, Social Anxiety disorder. i'm never good with public communication skills, it's not that i didnt do anything to improve it but i'm just to0 damn nervous while speaking in public...how am i supposed to do my 'Community Outreach Project' like this..for this i think deep in my heart i blame some of my family members who used to made fun of me in front of the public..i do have a very low self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment